371hp 6X4 Trash Truck 18m3 Rear Load Compactor Garbage Truck HOWO Compactor Truck
How strong is a garbage truck compactor?
The compactor's hydraulic ram operates at about 2,000 psi. Glass will break and plastic will crush. For most people a rear end loader garbage truck is picking up their loose trash in cans curbside. The rear end loader truck then compacts the trash at a ratio of about to 6 to 1.
1. SINOTRUK HOWO Trash compactor truck Truck Main Specifications:
|Truck Model||ZZ1257N4641, Left Hand Drive or Right Hand Drive model|
|Truck Brand||SINOTRUK -HOWO|
|Dimension(Lx W xH)||9565x2496x3490|
|Approaching angle/Departure angle(°)||19/26|
|Wheel base (mm)||4625+1350|
|Fuel Tanker||300L with locking fuel cap|
|Clutch||Single-plate dry clutch Φ430mm|
WD615.47,4- stroke direct injection diesel
engine, 6 cylinders in line with water cooling ,
|Emission Standard||EURO II|
|Transmission||Model||HW 19710,10 forwards and 2 reverse|
|Brake system||Service brake||Dual circuit compressed air brake|
spring energy, compressed air operating on
|Auxiliary brake||Engine exhaust brake|
|Steering system||Model||ZF8098/ZF8118 hydraulic steering with power assistance|
|Electrical system||Operating voltage||24V,negative grounded|
2. Waste Compactor Truck Photos We Manufactured:
3. Refuse Compactor Truck Packing: Nude packing after painting wax or according to your requirement.
Shipping: By bulk cargo carrier, RORO
The garbage compactor truck can be solved by the following methods in order to realize the drip leakage of the garbage in the process of collecting and transporting.
(1) add an edge baffle between the stuffing box and the filling device to prevent the leakage of garbage;
(2) the floor board shall have a certain slope to prevent the leakage of landfill leachate;
(3) install the sewerage tank on the lower part of the filler to store the leakage of sewage between the car and the plug;
(4) strengthen the seal between the loader and the carriage joint to prevent the leakage of garbage and the leakage of landfill leachate during the compression process.
|Contact Person :||Ms. Tracy|